Totalt antall sidevisninger

fredag 15. oktober 2010

Quicksilver Movie Trailer with Kevin Bacon


One of thoose childhood movies that were burned into my memory was this not very known movie in my Country,Quicksilver with Kevin Bacon and others. As a kid i was drawn into the horn-steering bicycles and all the cool tricks that they did,and that Kevins character mostly "lived on his bike". Allways been interested in bicycles myself and had a BMX,a OffRoader and a couple of Indian Inspired Apache bicycles. I dreamt of having a horn steering one but at that time they just cost too much. This movie is not sold in any local movie,music shops or even the most famous net stores today here,so i must admit that my only option to see it again is to order it from outside Norway wich will cost me alot extra with customs etc,or maybe find someone sharing it online. I dont recommend ever to do just so,but for such an old movie like this....can it really be that bad to get it "free",when youve looked all around for it? Im a DVD collector kind of guy,but not for any price. Just my little point to all this propaganda about Piracy is a crime,i dont see the big crime in seeing again a movie who has had its income over some decades,wich you love. Just let me make it clear that easier to find movies,music etc i do find,i buy. You know on the subject,when it comes down to Norwegian Movies (even Swedish,Danish) im even more hardcore fan of buying DVDs. If theyre old or new,doesnt matter as long as theyre out there somewhere. Because cinemas isnt my thing really. I saw my last bunch of cinema movies in 1994 and i couldnt 100% live myself into the movie,or actually being focused on it. Remember it being to name 2,Forrest Gump and Lion King.
I can only remember bits and pieces of the cinema version,both i bought later on on DVDs (my mom even had Forrest Gump on VHS,so she beat me to it haha) 
During the weekend im planning on posting some other older favorite movies of mine and a little something why,like with Quicksilver. Tally Ho! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar